What is Ecommerce Support System ?
Ecommerce support system is commonly perceived as some technical system that helps ecommerce business owner perform day to day operation with maximum efficiency and with effectiveness. It mainly comprises of four major modules: 1) Enterprise resource planning (ERP) system 2) Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System 3) Stock Control System 4) Warranty and Return System.
Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a category of business-management software—typically a suite of integrated applications—that an organization can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities, including:
- Product catalogue & Product library
- Client, Supplier, Employee & Order Management
- Marketing and sales module
- Inventory management & Stock handling
- Shipping and payment module
- Reports module
Customer Relationship Management
- Manage inquiries using bespoke CRM.
- Manage Lead from custom contact form
- Increase conversion rate.
- Manage all customer details in single system.
- Manage sales funnel with maximum control.
- Mailchimp newsletter integrated
Warranty Management System
Warranty and Returns system allows customers to raise request for product return or claim the warranty for faulty product. Admin can manage and close all warranty and returns request with easy to manage admin interface.
- One click solution for product warranty and returns.
- Set specific warranty period for each product.
- Create custom form of warranty and returns.
- Email notification for warranty and returns Request.
- Daily, Monthly, Product and Cost based warranty and returns reports.
- Option to raise quotation for out of warranty products.
- Records progress of warranty and returns request till its resolved.
Stock Control System
An Stock control system is a system the encompasses all aspects of managing a company’s inventories; purchasing, shipping, receiving, tracking, warehousing and storage, turnover, and reordering.
- Supplier management & Shipping agents management
- Warehouse & Location management
- Stock dispatch & Stock transfer
- Stock Reports
- Stock ownership & Business process management
- Automatic Stock alerts and Purchase automation
- Manage incoming stock quality